So let's check in on my goals. . .
1. NSV (Non Scale Victory) - I am not expecting to see too much change here, at least not until the end, at least for me.
- Fit into jeans that will fit into my boots
- Fit into my Lilly capris that I love to wear in the spring and summer
- Learn to adjust to a new schedule that includes regular exercise and eating times
2. Nutrition Parameters and track using a tool (Spark People, My Fitness Pal, WW). I am on My Fitness Pal, username jillyinmn. I am also going to start using a Fitbit - I have worn my Fitbit every day and logged every morsel into My Fitness Pal, so I am doing pretty good there. I have also been trying to keep it to 1200 calories and have not gone over too often. Water, not a problem there. Eating out, in the past week, that has not been a problem either since I haven't left the house :). I have also been trying to keep the snacks to fruits for the most part as well.
- 1200 Calories Daily
- 4 Full Tervis Tumblers of water daily
- What will I limit - eating out? Or at least making healthy choices when we eat out. Realistically we eat out probably three to four times per week whether it is lunch or dinner, usually on the weekends more than anything else.
- Keep healthy snacks at work. Cheez-its are my go to, so find something that is salty and good for me. Nuts perhaps?
- Wii (Fit, Dance, Yoga)
5. Commit to support, both giving and receiving, commenting as much as I can. - I have been commenting!
I think that these are all very achievable and realistic goals. I just need to make sure that I am making this a priority. Seems like there are some great people that are a part of this challenge, I think that will be the best part!
I am going to be keeping my goals the same for the next 7 weeks. I think this is realistic and achievable for me.